What You Can Expect
When you become a Leisure Sports associate, you will be part of a fast-paced and dedicated team that works together to provide club members and guests with the highest possible level of service. You'll be working with a team that is committed to delivering outstanding quality service that exceeds member and guest expectations. We are committed to providing every associate with challenging and rewarding opportunities to learn and develop their abilities to expand career potential.
What We Offer*
- Group health coverage – medical, dental, vision, and life
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) for pre-tax health care savings and dependent care
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Domestic partner coverage for qualified individuals
- Complimentary health club membership
- Complimentary participation in associate wellness programs and wellness incentives
- Discounts on nutritional supplements and products, spa products, food & beverage, fitness and recreational programs
- Paid holiday, vacation and sick leave
- 401(k) saving plan with employer match
- Flexible work schedule
- Full-time, seasonal and part-time employment
Benefits vary based on employment status. Leisure Sports in an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal law.